Large Drayage Capacity
XPO’s contracted intermodal drayage capacity of over 2,200 independent trucks, and network access to over 25,000 additional drayage trucks, provide reliable ground transportation to and from rail ramps and ports. This door-to-door component makes XPO intermodal a seamless solution from origin to destination.
When contracting with independent fleet owners and drivers, we look for experienced, safety-conscious professionals with a strong sense of customer service. We vet our larger carrier base according to these same criteria. The quality of our drayage capacity, together with our dispatch and tracking technology, are valuable levers for on-time performance in the challenging environments of ramps and ports.
- Facilities in 57 key market locations across North America
- Intermodal Rail Ramp Drayage
- TWIC-compliant Port Drayage
- Ocean Drayage Management Services
- Certified HAZMAT Handling
- Access to XPO’s Diversified Base of over 32,000 Carriers