The benefits, support and respect every driver deserves
Let’s grow together.
At XPO, we value experienced drivers as much as we love to train our own. We have opportunities for drivers with a Class-A CDL to build successful careers as XPO employee drivers, and we offer training schools for those who want to jumpstart a driving career.
Competitive Pay and Benefits
We care about what matters to our drivers. XPO drivers are compensated through competitive pay, bonuses and benefits that allow them to take care of themselves and their families.
As a leader in the transportation industry, we have the scale and momentum to provide successful, long-term careers—whether that’s behind the wheel or behind a desk. In fact, many of our facility supervisors and managers started out as drivers.
We invest in a well-maintained fleet of tractors, installed with the latest technologies for communications, safety, environmental sustainability and comfort.
Train to Drive for Us
If you want to put your career on the fast track, we offer a 7-week, tuition-free training program, where you also get paid to learn to become a professional Class-A CDL driver.
Completing our training program
- You’ll receive 200 hours of quality classroom instruction—plus 100 hours of supervised, behind-the-wheel experience with professional equipment—led by veteran XPO drivers.
- You are 100% compensated for your time attending school.
Succeeding in exams
- Once you graduate, we’ll help you prepare thoroughly for the state Class-A CDL test.
- After passing the state license exam, XPO will pay for completion of a post-offer, pre-hire test of essential functions.
Joining our team
- Upon completion of your exams, you’ll be promoted to a full-time position and given a driving assignment.
- As an XPO driver, you’ll earn a top wage rate at one of the most stable companies.