XPO Logistics provides customized third-party logistics solutions for many leading and emerging CPG clients to all sectors within the industry.
High consumer demand and rapid turnover are two key hallmarks of the consumer packaged goods (CPG) industry. XPO Logistics provides customized third-party logistics solutions for many leading and emerging CPG clients. Our emphasis is on accuracy, flexibility and efficiency, and we have the expertise and resources to provide CPG organizations with the optimal end-to-end solutions.
XPO allows you to focus on your CPG core competencies while we provide world-class supply chain execution. From operating a high-volume, fast-moving warehouse that supplies the world’s largest retailers, to providing value-added services such as point-of-sale and floor-ready displays, we are uniquely qualified to turn your supply chain into a major competitive advantage.
Key services include:
- Warehousing and distribution
- Packaging (primary and secondary)
- Managed transportation (including full network optimization)
- Reverse logistics (including recall management)
- Omni-channel fulfillment
- Supply chain consulting
- Manufacturing support (including kitting, light assembly and point-of-use delivery)
Value-added capabilities include:
- Workforce management
- Lot code/date code tracking
- Mixing centers
- Displays: point-of-purchase, retail and pallet