XPO works with all appropriate agencies and certifying bodies to ensure compliance and develop best practices that we share across our operations.
Our solutions fit products with requirements across all temperature ranges.
And our operations teams are empowered to resolve challenges as they arise, so that energy, labor and other variables are managed efficiently.
Key services include:
- Managed transportation (including full network optimization)
- Reverse logistics (including recall management)
- Omni-channel fulfillment
- Warehousing and distribution (including frozen, refrigerated and dry storage)
- Manufacturing support (including kitting and point-of-use delivery)
- Supply chain consulting
Value-added capabilities include:
- Lot-code/date-code tracking
- CRF 21 Part II FDA compliance
- EPA, USDA, FDA, AIB and Kosher registrations
- Mixing centers
- Point-of-purchase and pallet display builds